2) Leave to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour. Drain off excess liquid before serving.
1) Mix the minced turkey, rice, panko, spring onions, egg, sesame oil, soy sauce, chilli and sugar very well. Make the mixture into 4 patties and season with salt and pepper.
2) Heat the groundnut oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Saute the burgers until cooked through, approximately 5 to 6 minutes per side (depending on how thick you make them).
4) While burgers are cooking, toast the buns. Make the wasabi mayonnaise by mixing the mayonnaise with the wasabi, ginger and lemon peel in a small bowl.
5) Smear 1 tbsp wasabi mayonnaise on the toasted bun halves, spread with a layer of drained cucumber salad, then top with burger and cover with the bun top.