Serves: Makes 12-15 meatballs
1. Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
2. Take one tablespoon of mix and roll in hands to form a ball.
3. Repeat with rest of mixture.
4. Heat oil in a large frying pan.
5. Add meatballs and fry until golden brown on all sides.
6. Put on a lid or cover with tin foil and cook for another couple minutes until cooked through.
7. To serve, toast the pittas.
8. Cut in half and fill with the meatballs, rocket, tomatoes and tzatziki.
For the tzatziki:
1. Slice the cucumber in half and scrape out the core with a spoon.
2. Grate the cucumber and then squeeze out any excess moisture before transferring to a bowl.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
4. Season to taste.