2) Take fresh Roma tomatoes and cut in half lengthwise. Place tomatoes cut side up on sheet tray. Drizzle olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in oven for 8 hours or overnight.
3) For the sauce: Whisk all ingredients together and refrigerate or serve immediately.
4) For the sandwiches: Combine mayonnaise, egg, Dijon mustard and hot chilli sauce in a large bowl and using a whisk, mix well. Add spring onions, dill, parsley, bread crumbs, diced red pepper, lemon zest and lemon juice and salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients well.
5) Gently fold in crabmeat and mix gently trying not to break up the crabmeat. Carefully divide mixture into six patties and dust with flour. Place patties into saucepan with groundnut oil. Saute on medium heat for 4-6 minutes and carefully turn and cook for 406 minutes on the other side.
6) Top each crab cake with a piece of crispy pancetta and serve on a focaccia roll with Roasted tomato remoulade sauce.