- 5 lbs pork loin roast
- 0.25 soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 large garlic cloves
- 0.50 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 0.50 teaspoon dried thyme
- 0.67 peach preserves
- 0.25 chilli sauce
- 1 water
- 8 ounces water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons parsley
How to make Kahlua Pork
- Marinate roast in sauce made from soy sauce, sherry or madeira, garlic, cinnamon and thyme for 2-3 hours, turning often (reserve marinade).
- Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan and roast at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes per pound or until internal temperature reaches 160 on meat thermometer.
- Approx 20 minutes before roast is done, In a small sauce pan combine reserved marinade, peach preserves, chili sauce and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Baste pork with sauce and cook 10 more minutes.
- After removing roast to rest, add remaining 1/2 cup water to roasting pan to scrape up brown bits. Add pan juices and water chestnuts to sauce and heat through.
- Place carved roast on platter and spoon sauce over. Garnish with parsley.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Carolina pork fillet with peach bbq...
- Carolina pork fillet with peach BBQ...
- Colonnade Restaurant: Redneck sushi...
- Lamb salad with peach, plum and fen...
- Slow-Roasted Pulled Pork and Creame...
- Pineapple boat prawns with fruit sa...
- Pulled Pork
- Braised bockwurst and warm vegetabl...
- Grilled Red Snapper with Grapefruit...
- Peach-Mustard Pork Chops
- Apple and sultana pork chops
- Apple ginger pork chops