Recipe by Rachael Ray
- Premade pizza crust
- 4 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 75gg mozzarella cheese
- 8 fresh pineapple chunks, in half
- 3 pieces cooked streaky bacon, crushed
- 4 red onions,
- 50g mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil, , for garnish
How to make Kailua beach pizza
1) Preheat oven to 180C/Gas mark 4.
2) Pour BBQ Sauce on the crust, spreading out evenly to the edges of the crust. Scatter half of the cheese, pineapple, bacon and onions and then top with remaining cheese.
3) Bake in oven for 10 to15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly or brown. Garnish with fresh basil.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- 10-minute white pizza
- Garlic and herb three cheese pizza
- Handy-pasto - antipasto pizza
- Lavosh smoked cheese and ham pizzas...
- Smoked salmon pizza
- Sloppy lasagne
- Harvest moon macaroni
- Rosemary potato frittata
- Parmigiano and herb chicken breast....
- Thanksgiving tonight
- Italian barbecued chicken with pole...
- Oven roasted chicken tenders saltim...