1. If using fresh peas, bring a pot of water to a boil and prepare an ice water bath. Blanch the peas in the boiling water until bright green, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to the ice water bath to stop the cooking process. Drain and set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the linguine and a pinch of salt. Cook the linguine according to the package directions. Drain, transfer to a bowl and toss with a drizzle of olive oil to keep it from sticking.
3. Heat a cast-iron grill pan until hot. Thread the shrimp on metal or soaked wooden skewers, running the skewer through the body once near the tail and once near the head end of each shrimp, 4 to 5 shrimp per skewer. Drizzle olive oil on the skewered shrimp and season with 2 teaspoons salt and the lemon pepper. Place the skewers across the hot grill pan and cook, flipping, until the shrimp are pink.
4. To make the pesto, combine the kale, basil, Parmesan, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 cup of the peas in a food processor and pulse. Add the lemon zest and juice and crushed red pepper.
5. With the food processor running on slow, add the extra-virgin olive oil and process until fully combined. Transfer the pesto to a small bowl and gently fold in the yogurt. Toss the pesto into the finished linguine.
6. Top with the grilled shrimp, pancetta and remaining 2 cups peas.