1. Make a spice mix with the aniseed and lemon myrtle, bush tomato, mountain pepper, wattle seed and salt.
2. Sprinkle generously over the kangaroo. Leave out of the fridge for about 45 mins.
3. Cook in a hot pan for 5 to 8 mins. The kangaroo needs to be rare. Let it rest for about 10 minutes.
4. Heat a frying pan. Melt the butter and add the greens. Season well.
5. Warm the sauce in a pan, once boiled add the fruits (not the finger limes) and leave to simmer. Wilt them down and turn off the heat.
6. Heat the kangaroo pan up and quickly warm the kangaroo. Carve into thin slices. Place the greens on the plate, kangaroo over the top and then the fruits and sauce.
7. Scrape the flesh of the finger limes and add with the samphire.