2) Peel potato and cut into cubes. Place cubes in a large pot, cover with cold water and salt. Bring to a simmer and cook until tender. Remove from heat and drain potatoes. Place in blender with cream and butter. Puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
3) Preheat oven to 200C/Gas 4.
4) In large saute pan over high heat, add 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil. Season veal with salt and pepper. Add veal to pan and sear evenly on both sides. Place in oven for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a few minutes before slicing.
5) While veal is roasting, place large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil and cook raviolettas until golden brown on each side and cheese is melted. Remove from pan and keep warm. Place veal stock in pan, add sage and bring to a simmer.
6) To serve, place 60g potato bechamella in centre of each plate. Slice veal fillet into four to five pieces. Place ravioletta in centre of potato and fan veal over it.
7) Whisk together 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the red wine vinegar. Slice and add the shallot. Warm vinaigrette slightly and pour over spinach to wilt it. Place spinach over the veal fillet. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of veal sage sauce around potato bechamella.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.