Made this? How was it?
- 1 tbsp rapeseed or vegetable oil
- 225g boneless country ham,
- 110g roasted red peppers,
- 12 large eggs, whisked until well blended
- 110g Jarlsberg cheese ,
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to make Kentucky farmhouse scramble
1) Heat a nonstick 30-cm saute pan over medium heat. Add
2) Turn heat to low. Stir in the roasted red peppers and beaten eggs. After the eggs begin to set, stir slowly from edge to edge with a heat-resistant rubber spatula until large curds form. This will take 5 minutes or so. When the eggs are still moist and slightly runny, fold in the cheese and season with salt and pepper.
Remove the pan from the heat and serve with fried green tomatoes and buttermilk scones with .
- Spinach Pesto Scrambled Eggs on Gar...
- Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
- Kentucky Farmhouse Scramble
- Baked eggs with farmhouse cheddar a...
- Omelette for two
- Slow-cooked scrambled eggs with goa...
- Scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese....
- Creamy scrambled eggs with cheese a...
- Scrambled eggs with herbs
- Roasted asparagus with scrambled eg...
- Breakfast skillet recipe
- Savoury eggs with peas and shallots...