Recipe by Keegan Gerhard
- 225g unsalted , room temperature
- 400g granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 60ml Key lime juice
- 420g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 480ml prepared Key lime curd
- 250g sugar, for sprinkling
How to make Key lime biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream theand sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs 1 at a time and the lime juice, and mix well.
2) In separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add the flour mixture tomixture until incorporated. The dough should be stiff but not dry.
3) Shape into 2.5cm balls, then press a thumb into the centre of each ball to make an indentation, being careful not to press through to the bottom. Fill the indentations with about 1 tbsp Key lime curd.
4) Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly brown. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Sprinkle with
- Emily's spiced ginger biscuits
- Chocolate cake with a warm creamy c...
- Wedding cake biscuits
- Hopped-up on caffeine rich chocolat...
- Key lime coconut cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin biscuits with cream cheese....
- Candy cane cookies
- Crispy chocolate chip cookies
- Red velvet cake
- Vanilla white cake
- Mango teacakes