2) Season the minced steak with salt and pepper. Divide into 8 equal loose balls and flatten to create 10cm patties. Layer 1 piece of cheese onto the centre of one of the burgers.
3) Top the patty with 1/4 of the bacon mixture, another slice of cheese, then add another patty on top and gently seal edges and form into a burger, about 10cm wide and 3cm inches high. Repeat with the remaining patties to make a total of 4 large burgers.
4) Heat a medium saute pan over a medium heat. Place all 4 burgers in the pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on 1 side, then gently turn over and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat, cover and pop in a 130C/Gas 1/2 oven for 10 minutes.
5) Remove the pan from the oven, place the burgers onto rolls and serve with Worcestershire tomato ketchup.
Worcestershire sauce ketchup:
1) Add the oil to a medium saute pan over a medium heat, and add the onions. Cook until brown and caramelized. Add the tomatoes and garlic and cook for a few minutes, just to soften the vegetables.
2) Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes. You can either serve the ketchup chunky or puree it in a blender first and serve it smooth.