For the dough:
1. Mix the flour, yeast, salt and sugar in a bowl.
2. Beat together the eggs (set one of the yolks aside for later) with the butter and milk.
3. Stir the mixture into the flour and then knead till you have nice soft dough - about 10 minutes.
4. Place in an oiled bowl and leave to rise to twice its size.
For the filling:
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan.
2. Fry the onion till almost golden.
3. Add the lamb, garlic and red pepper, and stir until the meat is cooked through.
4. Stir in the chilli, aubergine and tomato.
5. Season with salt and pepper, and add the paprika and cumin.
6. Cook gently till the tomato breaks up.
7. Stir in the herbs and cool the mixture down.
8. Preheat oven to 220°C.
9. Divide the dough into 6 balls and press them out on a floured surface into circles about ½ cm thick.
10. Place the circles, ready to be filled, onto floured baking trays.
11. Divide the filling and feta into 6 portions.
12. Place a line of feta down the centre of each dough circle, and top with some filling, pressing it down.
13. Roll in the edges of the dough to shape like a boat, pressing the points together (an elongated oval).
14. Brush with the beaten egg yolk mixed with a teaspoon of olive oil.
15. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.