This SimplyCook recipe takes just 20 minutes to cook, saving you precious time in the kitchen. SimplyCook have sourced quality ingredients to make this money-saving meal the perfect alternative to costly recipe book equivalents.
1. Cook the Thai sticky rice as per packet instructions.
2. Brush the lamb chops with the miso sauce and set aside while your grill comes up to high heat.
3. Grill the lamb chops for 3 minutes on either side.
4. While the chops are cooking arrange the spring onions, cucumber and optional lettuce leaves and ginger on your plate.
5. Once the rice is cooked, spoon it onto either plate, drizzle with hoi sin sauce and scatter a tablespoon of sesame seeds on top.
6. Place 2 lamb chops on either plate and scatter some more sesame seeds on the chops. Put the sriracha sauce on the side of both plates and use according to your taste. Then get stuck in!
Recipe courtesy of Simply Cook
Simply Cook provide you with tailored recipes and a selection of hero ingredient kits delivered to your door every month making cooking delicious new meals quick and accessible. Find out more at SimplyCook.com