- 1 blanched almonds
- 1 cashews
- 1 yogurt
- 1 milk
- 6 green cardamoms
- 2 teaspoons white pepper
- 1 to taste salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 to taste curry leaves
How to make Korma Sauce
- Soak almonds, cashews and cardamoms in water for at least 15 minutes.
- Put almonds, cashews and cardamoms into blender with yogurt, milk, pepper and salt, and blend until smooth. If mixture is too thick, add water and blend again.
- Put oil in frying pan and cook garlic paste and ginger paste over medium low heat until light brown.
- Add saffron, curry, and yogurt mixture, and cook for 7 minutes.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Lamb and Potato Korma
- Five Spice Potatoes with Poori
- Beef fillet, pommes Anna, parsnip p...
- Salmon with coconut sauce
- Biryani burger with mango salsa and...
- Chicken in a Cashew Nut Sauce
- Spice-crusted Monkfish in Tomato Sa...
- Tempura vegetables with soy sauce
- Mum's Everyday Red Lentils
- Sag paneer
- Achaari Paneer Stir Fry