- 1 matzo meal
- 1.50 semolina
- 1 water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb beef
- 1 to taste oil
- 6 garlic clove
- 10 spring onion
- 1 to taste olive oil
- 2 bunches swiss chard
- 1 to taste lemon juice
How to make Kurdish Kubbeh Khamoustah
- Fry the meat cut in small piece, in a small amount of oil.
- Grind preserving the texture (not like ground meat).
- Prepare the dough for the koubbebot, by mixing all ingredients.
- Wet your hands, and shape walnut size pieces of it, like a thin.
- circle, fill with 1 tsp of meat and seal.
- At this stage, you can freeze the kubbeh patties.
- Heat the oil, fry the garlic until gold, add the scallions and the.
- pazzi mix well.
- Cook about 10 minutes.
- Cover with water and continue to cook.
- I usually replace the salt with some soup powder.
- When almost done add lemon juice and lemon salt to taste.
- Add the koubbebot to the boiling soup, and continue cooking about 15.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chinese dumpling soup
- Steamed Pork and Mushroom “Siu Ma...
- Radish and Sesame Soy Noodle Salad
- Ginger, Carrot, and Sesame Green Be...
- Ching's Yangzhou fried rice
- Seared foie gras with foie gras sou...
- Broccoli with garlic and soy sauce
- Pork and prawn dumplings
- Yang Yang Crispy Beef
- Beef and Black Bean Ho Fun
- Golden Gate Chilli Ribs
- Sweet and tangy chilli beef