1) Preheat oven to 200C/Gas 6. Quickly brown the trimmed cutlets in a dry pan so they are evenly browned.
2) Roll out the pastry and cut it into six 15-cm squares. Mix the cheese with the tomato, rosemary and garlic and place a little in the centre of each square.
3) Place a cutlet on top of the filling then add more cheese mixture.
4) Fold three corners of the pastry over the cutlet so it resembles a folded envelope and secure the corners with a cocktail stick.
5) Brush the pastry with beaten egg then bake the wraps for 15 to 20 minutes until well risen and golden brown.
Replace the cocktail sticks with rosemary sprigs and serve slightly warm.
Cook's note: Perfect finger food for an outdoor party but don't forget to provide plenty of napkins.
Grated cheddar cheese could be used in place of the mozzarella.