1. Empty the contents of the Fried Onion Curry Base Jar into a saucepan and heat gently.
2. Add the spring lamb and mix well.
3. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the Nishaan Minced Ginger/Garlic, followed by 1 heaped tablespoon of Rogan Josh Masala Blend.
5. Add chopped tomatoes, natural yoghurt and salt to taste.
6. Cook on low heat until lamb is cooked tender.
7. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
8. Serve on a bed of Royal Basmati Rice.
Tip: Add a couple of lamb shank bones to the saucepan while cooking for a fuller flavour.
Recipe courtesy of East End