1. Place lamb rumps in large tray and add hot stock, then cover with foil.
2. Cook at 90 degrees for 90 min.
3. When cooked, remove from oven then take lamb rumps out of tray and set aside.
4. For the lamb sauce, reduce braising liquid by half over a medium heat.
5. Once removed from heat, add olives before serving.
6. For the fennel purée, heat olive oil and butter in medium saucepan, then add fennel and cook till soft over a medium heat.
7. Place mixture into blender, and whilst blending add soft butter. Season to taste.
8. Cook potatoes in large pot of seasoned boiling water till soft and tender, then remove from pot and cut in half once cooled.
9. Oil and season the potatoes to char grill.
10. Remove from grill when ready and finish off with fennel tops. Combine mixture together.
1. Place lamb rumps fat side down in a non-stick pan to render fat out. Once crisp, remove from pan and rest on salt slab.
2. Set puree down on plate, add potatoes and top with pea shoots.
3. Add sliced lamb to finish dish ofF and drizzle with sauce before serving.