For the lamb tandoori:
1) Mix all of the ingredients together, except the lamb and baguette. Place the lamb cubes in the yoghurt marinade and marinate for 24 to 48 hours in a refrigerator.
2) Once the lamb has marinated, thread the pieces onto a skewer and barbecue over coals and soaked oak or hickory wood chips, making sure to cook them slowly to get to an internal temperature of 65°C.
3) Slice open a baguette, slather it with raita and stuff with the barbecued lamb.
4) Eat the hoagie with ice cold beer.
For the raita:
1) Mix all of the ingredients together and let sit in the refrigerator for a couple of hours so the flavours can develop.