1. Preheat your oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas mark 6.
2. Brown the mince over a high heat in a sauce pan. Add in the Bolognese sauce, bring it to the boil, turn down the heat and let it gently bubble for about 10 minutes.
3. In an ovenproof dish, layer the saucy mince beef mixture first, then the lasagne sheets and finally the creamy white sauce . Then do it all over again on top until you’ve used everything up.
4. Sprinkle with lots of grated Cheddar.
5. Bake it in the oven for 30 minutes until the cheese is lovely and golden.
6. Make sure your dinner is fully cooked and piping hot before serving it up.
Recipe courtesy of The co-operative food