Lavender panna cotta:
1) Place gelatine sheets in iced water and allow to bloom, about 3 to 5 minutes. In a saucepan over medium heat, add the cream, caster sugar, vanilla pod and seeds, lavender and vanilla essence and bring to a boil, whisking regularly.
2) Whisk the gelatine into the cream mixture, to dissolve, and season with the vanilla salt. Strain through a chinois (fine mesh sieve) and pour into the desired mould. Refrigerate for at least 45 minutes. Unmould and serve cold.
Serve with the peaches and wine, and the florentine biscuits.
Peaches and wine:
1) Place all of the ingredients except the peaches into a large saucepan. Bring to a boil.
2) Turn down the heat to a simmer. Reduce by two-thirds or until the mixture becomes a syrup, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and transfer into another container. Let cool. Add the sliced peaches.
Almond, maple and rasher bacon florentines:
1) Preheat oven to 180C/Gas 4.
2) Mix all of the ingredients together in an electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Form the dough into small balls and bake on a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool to warm. Remove from the sheet and form into the desired shape.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.