- 1.50 lbs ground beef
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 11 ounces Mexican-style corn
- 0.25 onions
- 1 dash pepper
- 1.25 teaspoons salt
- 1.50 potato flakes
- 0.33 water
- 1.50 sour cream
- 1.50 cheddar cheese
How to make Layered Beef and Mashed Potatoes (Crock Pot)
- In a skillet, brown the hamburger and drain well. Place beef in the crockpot and add tomato sauce, corn, onion, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- In a bowl, mix the potato flakes with the sour cream and water. (I used homemade mashed potatoes and added the sour cream to them!).
- Spread the potato mixture over the beef.
- Cover and cook on Low for 7-9 hours, depending on your crockpot. In the last hour of cooking, top with the shredded cheese.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Garlic mashed potatoes
- The definitive mashed potato with r...
- Caramelised onion mashed potatoes
- Orange scented mashed sweet potatoe...
- Mashed potato skins
- Buttermilk mashed potatoes
- Carrots and swede mash
- Mashed swede with crispy shallots
- Quick chick-in-wine with Brie mashe...
- Shepherd's pie from leftover roast....
- Maple Cream Cheese Pots de Creme
- Garlic mashed potatoes with spinach...