- 4 ounces pork steak
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3.50 ounces curry sauce mix
- 2 water
- 1 hot pepper
- 1 large onions
- 1 large red bell peppers
- 1 fresh French beans
- 4 garlic clove
- 3 baby aubergine
How to make Lazy Day aubergine Curry
- Fry the pork in the oil for about 5 minute each side -- cut into cubes.
- Into a large saucepan place the Golden Curry sauce mix,.
- chopped or broken up ,the water,cooked pork and the hot pepper -- let it simmer on low 5 minute.
- Add all the other ingredients and continue to simmer untill done to your liking or 25 minute.
- Spoon over cooked rice. Serves 4.
(Courtesy of Food.com)