More Recipes You May Like
- 16 baby new red potatoes, halved
- 480ml reduced-salt chicken stock
- 120ml fresh lemon juice, plus 2 tsp
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Small bunch fresh basil leaves,
How to make Lemon-basil potatoes
1) Place the potatoes, chicken stock, lemon juice, olive oil, 1 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2) Reduce the heat and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 20 to 25 minutes. Drain the potatoes and place in a serving bowl.
3) Drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Add the lemon zest and 3 tbsp of the basil. Toss well and garnish with the remainingbasil.