For the Muffins:
1. In a small bowl, stir together the chia seeds with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice and 1/4 cup warm water. Set aside for the seeds to bloom, 15 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and lemon zest. Whisk the sugar into the flour mixture.
4. In another medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, oil, remaining lemon juice and vanilla extract. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry and stir until just combined. Then stir in the bloomed chia seeds. Using an ice cream scoop, divide the batter between the muffin cups. Bake for 15 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through. Cool completely on a wire rack.
For the glaze:
1. Stir together the icing sugar, honey and lemon juice. Drizzle over the cooled muffins and serve.