- 1 tablespoon
- 1 granulated sugar
- 2 egg
- 1.50 all-purpose flour
- 0.50 sweetened coconut
- 0.50 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.25 teaspoon salt
- 0.50 milk
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1.50 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 sugar
How to make Lemon Coconut Cupcakes
- In bowl, beat butter with sugar until light; beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each.
- In separate bowl, whisk flour, coconut, lemon rind, baking powder and salt; stir into butter mixture alternately with milk, making 3 additions of dry ingredients and 2 of milk.
- Spoon into 12 greased and floured or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake in centre of 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes or until tester inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Remove from pan to rack; let cool completely. (Make-ahead: Store in single layer in airtight container for up to 24 hours or freeze for up to 2 weeks.).
- Lemon Cream Cheese Icing: In bowl, beat cream cheese with butter until fluffy; beat in lemon rind and juice. Beat in icing sugar until fluffy. Spread over each cupcake; dip icing into coconut.
- (Make-ahead: Refrigerate in airtight container for up to 24 hours.).
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Individual molten chocolate coconut...
- Tres leches coconut cupcakes with d...
- Lemony sunshine cupcakes
- Gingerbread cake with brandy sauce....
- Key lime coconut cupcakes
- Apple nutmeg pine nut cakes with br...
- Lavender cakes
- Blueberry Coffee Cake Muffins
- Chocolate-glazed fairy cakes
- Apple Nutmeg Pine Nut Cake
- Sparkling baby cakes
- Peach-berry shortcake cupcakes