Made this? How was it?
- 900ml double cream
- 225g sugar
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp unflavoured gelatine powder
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
For the raspberry coulis:
- 475g fresh raspberries, reserve 6 for garnish
How to make Lemon panna cotta with raspberry coulis
1) In a saucepan, gently heat the cream. Add the sugar and gelatine. Once dissolved, add the
2) When the mixture thickens, pour it into six ramekins. Place the ramekins onto a tray and then put them in the refrigerator to chill and set, about 6 hours or overnight. Serve with raspberry coulis and top with a fresh raspberry.
raspberries in a food processor. Strain the puree into a fine sieve over a bowl, using a rubber spatula. Discard the seeds.
- Panna cotta with fresh berries
- Panna cotta with balsamic strawberr...
- Espresso panna cotta
- Spring panna cotta with fresh straw...
- Citrus vanilla panna cotta on oat g...
- Strawberry Panna Cotta
- Nona's marinara sauce
- Panna cotta with honey
- Panna Cotta
- Pronto tiramisu
- Melted white chocolate sauce with b...
- Lavender panna cotta with peaches a...