2) Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl. In another bowl, whisk together the yoghurt, 200g of sugar, eggs, lemon zest and vanilla. Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
3) With a rubber spatula, fold the vegetable oil into the batter, making sure it's all incorporated. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 50 minutes, or until a cake tester placed in the centre of the loaf comes out clean.
4) Meanwhile, heat the fresh lemon juice and the remaining 80g of sugar in a small pan until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is clear. Set aside to cool.
5) When the cake is done, allow it to cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Carefully place the cake on a baking rack over a sheet tray. While the cake is still warm, pour over the lemon-sugar mixture and allow it to soak in. Cool.
6) For the glaze, combine the icing sugar and lemon juice and pour over the top of the cake.