1) Preheat oven to 180C/Gas 4.
2) For the green curry sauce, combine the coconut milk, fish sauce, clam juice, white wine, kaffir lime leaves, garlic, shallots, lemongrass, ginger and green curry paste in a saucepan. Reduce by a third over medium heat. Add brown sugar and lime juice. Strain through chinois.
2) For the gingered basmati rice, sweat the carrots, celery, yellow onion and fresh ginger in a medium saucepan. Add basmati rice and toast. Add water and turmeric. Bring to a boil then cover. Finish in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
3) For the stir-fried vegetables, heat a saute pan on medium-high heat. Saute vegetables in oil or butter until al dente.
4) For the lemongrass-panko crust, add the panko bread crumbs, kaffir lime leaves and dried lemongrass to food processor and pulse until uniform. Sift through china cap to remove any large chunks.
5) For the chilli oil, toast cayenne pepper and paprika in a saute pan over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Add grapeseed oil, remove from heat and let steep for about 5 minutes. Strain through coffee filter.
6) Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6.
7) Heat a cast iron skillet on medium to medium-low. Crust one side of the sea bass with the panko mixture. Season the other side of the fish with salt and pepper. Cook the fish, panko side down, in grapeseed oil until golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes. Flip the fish and finish in the preheated oven until done (about 6 to 7 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish).
8) Serve the fish with the sauce alongside the rice and vegetables.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.