1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Grease 4 ramekins with a little butter. Place the runny honey, stem ginger and syrup into a bowl and pour in the juice of 1 ½ limes. Mix well then divide equally between the four ramekins.
3. Put the butter, sugar and eggs into a blender and whiz until light and fluffy. Add the flour to the blender with the lime zest and remaining lime juice and whiz quickly to mix everything together.
4. Divide the mixture equally between the ramekins then stand the ramekins in a roasting tin. Pour in enough boiling water to come half way up the ramekins then cover the whole roasting tin with foil and seal tightly round the edges.
5. Steam bake in the oven for approximately 40 minutes till soft and springy on top or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
6. Run a knife around the edge and serve with custard, vanilla ice cream or thick double cream.