Recipe by Sunny Anderson
- 720ml water
- 165g sugar
- 120ml lime juice
How to make Lime Italian Ice
Fill a large bowl with ice water. Place another bowl inside so it's surrounded on all sides by the ice water. In a medium saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil. When sugar has dissolved, remove from heat and add lime juice. Pour into bowl sitting in the ice bath to cool lime mixture, about 15 minutes.
Pour mixture into a 30cm by 35cm baking dish that's sitting on a sheet tray and put in the freezer. After 1 1/2 hours, remove from freezer and scrape the ice with a fork, being sure to mix the softer center with the more frozen outer edges. Put back into the freezer for another 1 1/2 hours. Before serving, scrape again using the fork.
Inactive prep time: 3hr 15 min
- Orange Lime Pie with Meringue Toppi...
- Chocolate Pudding and Pretzels
- Frozen Banana Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Refrigerator-brewed Sweet Iced Tea
- Mini Pecan Pumpkin Pies
- No Fuss Peel 'n' Eat Prawns
- Lime Italian ice
- Strawberry Fields Ice Cream Float
- Mango and Avocado Salad
- Watermelon, lime and mint granita
- Margarita ice cream
- Ricotta and Chocolate Chip Ice Crea...