1. Wash and drain the basil leaves carefully. Peel a clove of garlic.
2. In a mixer, put together the basil leaves, the clove of garlic, the grated cheeses, the pine nuts, the extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt.
3. Whizz well until mixture is creamy and smooth. Set aside.
4. Boil the linguine in plenty of boiling water. We recommend using 1 litre of water for every 100 g of pasta.
5. Before draining, remember to set aside a spoonful of pasta water to help toss and stir together the pasta and sauce.
6. Drain al dente, stir in a bowl with the pesto and serve.