1) Heat oven to 190 degrees, gas mark 5. Spray large baking tray with no-stick cooking spray.
2) Unroll pizza crust dough on baking tray; press dough into 33x23cm rectangle. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until crust is light golden brown. Remove from oven; set aside.
3) Meanwhile, pierce potato with fork; place on microwavable paper towel in microwave oven. Microwave 4 to 5 minutes, turning once, until tender. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. When potato is cool enough to handle, peel potato and cut into 0.5cm cubes.
4) In small bowl, mix potato, oil, salt and pepper; set aside.
5) Cook broccoli in microwave as directed on packaging. Empty from pouch into another small bowl to cool slightly; set aside.
6) In another small bowl, mix sour cream and ranch dressing. Spread mixture over pizza crust to within 1cm of edges of crust. Sprinkle 110g of the cheese evenly over sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with bacon.
7) Spread broccoli mixture and potato mixture evenly over bacon. Sprinkle tomato, onions and remaining cheese evenly over potato mixture.
8) Bake 15 to 22 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.