Made this? How was it?
- Tropical Fruit Salsa, recipe follows
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 pineapple tops, for garnish
- For Tropical Fruit Salsa:
- 100g mango
- 100g papaya
- 100g pineapple
- 3 Tbsp coriander leaves
- 25g red onion
- 25g red pepper
- 65ml honey
- 8 Tbsp sour cream, for garnish
- 100g spring onion, for garnish
- 115g clarified
- 150g red pepper, plus 225g for garnish
- 150g green pepper
- 100g red onion
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 350g roughly fresh cooked lobster meat
- 300g shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 115g jalapenos, without seeds, or to taste
- 12 (15cm ) flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
How to make Lobster qusadilla with tropical fruit salsa
1) In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add 335g red peppers, the green peppers, onion, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Cook until the vegetables are tender, but still firm, about 7 to 8 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the lobster meat, cheese, jalapenos, salt, and cooled pepper mixture. Divide the mixture into 6 portions. Sandwich each portion between 2 tortillas, spreading the lobster mixture evenly.
3) Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat and film the bottom with some of the . Place as many quesadillas as will fit without touching, and cook each side until the tortillas are golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining and quesadillas.
4) Cut quesadillas into wedges. Place the quesadillas on plates and garnish with remaining red pepper, the green onion, sour cream, and a pineapple top. Serve immediately with Tropical Fruit Salsa. Tropical fruit salsa: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate for 45 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
- Chipotle Prawn Tacos with Avocado S...
- Seared scallops with pineapple-cucu...
- Grilled tuna with hot pineapple-pap...
- Kevin Nurse's jerk red snapper and....
- Pineapple boat prawns with fruit sa...
- Lobster and scallop ceviche
- Voodoo's lobster thermidor
- Grilled Coconut Lobster
- Grilled Jerk Chicken with Mango Cil...
- Citrus grilled halibut with cucumbe...
- Mako shark with griddled pineapple....
- Mizuna lobster mac n' cheese