Recipe by Ina Garten
- 375g fresh cooked lobster meat, small
- 120ml good mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery, small
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced fresh dill
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 heads chicory
How to make Lobster salad in chicory
1) Combine the lobster, mayonnaise, celery, capers, dill, salt and pepper.
2) With a sharp knife, cut off the base of the chicory and separate the leaves.
3) Use a teaspoon to fill the end of each chicory leaf with lobster salad.
4) Arrange on a platter and serve.
- Chicory and avocado salad
- Celery root remoulade
- Herb dip
- Lobster salad rolls
- Rocket with Parmesan
- Chinese chicken salad
- Herbed goat cheese sandwiches
- Rocket and goat cheese tartine
- Cucumber Radish Salad
- Rocket, watermelon and feta salad
- Avocado and grapefruit salad
- Rocket and pear salad with Dijon sh...