1. Melt butter in medium size sauce pan. Remove from heat once melted.
2. For the potato rosti, line clean large bowl with dish cloth. Grate potato into bowl then squeeze dish cloth out to remove all excess water from potato.
3. Place squeezed out potatoes into clean bowl. Add melted butter and mix through.
4. Warm up non-stick pan. Place metal ring into pan.
5. Spoon potato mixture into ring (about 1cm thick). Cook for 5 minutes each side.
6. Place in oven at 180 degrees for 7-8 mins. Remove once done and set aside until needed.
7. Place lamb on chopping board and season with salt.
8. Heat olive oil in non-stick pan over a high heat.
9. Sear lamb in hot pan, add garlic and knob of butter to pan and baste with foaming butter (3 minutes each side). Remove from pan once roasted and set aside.
10. Place sliced ceps on dish cloth to draw any excess moisture out.
11. Heat up non-stick pan over high heat, add olive oil and warm.
12. Place ceps into hot pan and cook for 30 seconds. Add to lamb tray and cover until needed.
1. Place lamb and rosti in oven to warm through.
2. Bring large pot of salted water up to boil. Add broccoli and cook for 7 minutes then remove and place onto hot griddle pan. Cook for another 2 minutes.
3. Remove lamb from oven and slice each cannon into 4.
1. Season broccoli and place on plate.
2. Add rosti and ceps, top with lamb and finish off with sauce from tray.