2) In a food processor blend crumbs and melted butter until moist, but not wet. Press into the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan.
3) In a large bowl, using an electric beater, combine the cream cheese, 200g sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla and the lemon juice, until light and smooth. Slowly mix in eggs then pour into the prepared base.
4) Bake 55 minutes or until the center sets. Turn off oven and remove cake.
5) In a medium bowl mix together sour cream, 50g sugar and vanilla. Spread this over the top of the cheesecake and return to the warm oven for 30 minutes.
6) Remove then let cool to room temperature before removing springform.
7) Meanwhile, in a small bowl toss together blueberries and sliced strawberries with remaining sugar.
8) To serve, slice the cheesecake into wedges and garnish with fruit.