2) In a large saucepan, combine ground beef, sausage, onion and garlic. Cook over medium heat until meat is browned and crumbled; drain.
3) Return meat to pan and add oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce and paste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 30 to 45 minutes.
4) In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese, Parmesan, parsley, and eggs.
5) Spoon 1/4 of sauce into bottom of a 33 by 23 by 5cm baking pan. Place 3 uncooked lasagne noodles on top of sauce. Do not overlap noodles. Spread 1/3 of cottage cheese mixture over noodles, top with 1/4 of sauce and 1/3 mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers, ending with sauce, reserving 1/3 of mozzarella cheese.
6) Bake for 45 minutes. Top with remaining cheese and bake 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.