- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 0.33 heavy cream
- 0.33 Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 0.33 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1.50 pork rinds
- 0.50 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 12 ounces dill pickles
How to make Low Carb Fried Pickles
- Mix together ingredients for egg wash, whip, set aside.
- Mix ingredients for seasoned dip in shallow dish.
- Slice pickles 1/8 inch thickness.
- Dip into seasoned egg wash then into seasoned dip.
- Place in foil lined pan, bake at 350 for 20minutes.
(Courtesy of Food.com)