- 8 ounces shirataki noodles
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 0.25 textured soy protein granules
- 0.25 sun-dried tomatoes
- 0.25 onions
- 0.50 mushrooms
- 0.50 spinach
- 0.25 low fat mozzarella
- 1 to taste basil
- 1 to taste garlic
- 1 to taste seasoning
How to make Low Carb Meatless Spaghetti With Shirataki Noodles
- Turn the oven on to 300 degrees.
- Drain and rinse the shirataki noodles, cut noodles, and spread on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Season noodles with pepper, garlic, and other pasta seasoning to taste.
- Place noodles in the oven for about 15 minutes. I found that this helps dry the noodles and help them absorb the pasta sauce.
- Meanwhile, heat up the tomato sauce with the sun dried tomatoes, texturized soy protein, herbs and spices. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- In a pan, saute the onions and tomatoes.
- Add the noodles to the pan then add the sauce. Stir and add the spinach.
- Serve in a bowel with the graded mozzarella, or parmesan if you please!
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Yang Yang Crispy Beef
- Lemon and garlic roast chicken
- Hong Kong style noodles with chicke...
- Wild Alaska Pacific cod loins with....
- Radish and Sesame Soy Noodle Salad
- Fillet of Beef Bourguignon
- Hoisin pork with spiced plums and s...
- Beef and Black Bean Ho Fun
- Peking Duck
- Griddled prawns with coconut curry....
- Wok tossed eel with tumeric and gla...
- Sweet and Sour Soy Pork Buns