1. Mix the yogurt, honey and vanilla together. Place two colanders on top of two separate dishes and line each with a muslin cloth or clean tea towel.
2. Pour a two-thirds of the yoghurt mixture over the cloth and tie a tight knot into the top of the cloth. Do the same with the remaining third.
3. The liquid from the yoghurt should start dripping though the cloth and colander into the dish and leave aside for at least 15 minutes.
4. Slice the strawberries and add to a bowl along with the raspberries and blueberries. Set aside.
5. Blend the raspberries and icing sugar to make a sauce.
6. Now wrap each with 2-3 layers of kitchen paper or tea towels and squeeze out the excess moisture as much as you can until most of the yoghurt liquid is drained out and you left with a thick labneh. Open the muslins and the shape is naturally formed.
7. Take 2/3 of the labneh and put on a platter.
8. Take the remaining 1/3 of the labneh unwrap and place on top.
9. Drizzle over honey, scatter over the berries and drizzle with the fruit sauce. Finish with a sprinkling of nuts and mint leaves to garnish and serve.