This SimplyCook recipe takes just 20 minutes to cook, saving you precious time in the kitchen. SimplyCook have sourced quality ingredients to make this money-saving meal the perfect alternative to costly recipe book equivalents.
1. Gently fry the butternut squash in a little olive oil for 2 minutes. Then add the laksa paste and the chicken and fry for 3 minutes.
2. In a saucepan bring 300ml of water to the boil. Then add the light chicken stock and stir until fully mixed.
3. Add the coconut milk and chicken stock to the pan with the butternut squash and chicken. Then simmer for 6 more minutes.
4. Add the rice noodles, asparagus spears and Thai garnish to the mixture and simmer for a further three minutes.
5. Serve in bowls with the optional coriander sprinkled on top.
Recipe courtesy of Simply Cook
Simply Cook provide you with tailored recipes and a selection of hero ingredient kits delivered to your door every month making cooking delicious new meals quick and accessible. Find out more at SimplyCook.com