Recipe by Bobby Flay
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 1 extra-large orange, juiced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 small (10-ounce) can pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar substitute (recommended: splenda)
- 1 bottle chill
How to make Mamma mia sangria
1) Squeeze the juice from all the citrus fruit into a large pitcher. Toss in the wedges once they've been squeezed.
2) Add the pineapple, splenda, and the wine and stir to combine. Chill overnight in the refrigerator.
3) Add the ginger ale and the strawberries to the pitcher, just before serving.
Cook's note: If you need to serve right away and you don't have chilled wine or ginger ale, add everything together and pour over ice.