- 16 ounces tortilla chips
- 8 ounces Cheese Whiz
- 1 lb chorizo sausage
- 5 spring onion
- 12 ounces jalapeno
- 8 ounces sour cream
How to make Mandy's Nachos
- Brown, drain and cool Chorizo.
- Lay tortillas out on a cookie sheet.
- Top with crumbled chorizo.
- Warm cheese whiz and use a spoon to drizzle over the chips.
- Add green onions and jalapenos.
- Place in 400 degree oven for 5-10 minutes, until warm.
- Remove from oven and dollop sour cream on hot nachos.
- Serve immediately.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Antip-achos Italian nachos and fish...
- Ultimate nachos
- Uncle Bubba's seafood nachos
- Nacho dog
- Nachos with pico de gallo
- Cheese lovers 5 cheese mac and chee...
- Basic crepes
- Killer inside-out burger with Worce...
- Maple Cream Cheese Pots de Creme
- Rum raisin tiramisu
- Turkey lasagna
- Steamed langoustine with artichoke....