Made this? How was it?
For the dressing:
- 120ml mango juice
- 120ml flaxseed oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Pinch of clove powder
- Pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper
For the salad:
- 10g minced fresh mint
- 30g minced red onion
- 150g baby tomatoes, cut in half
- 150g ripe mango chunks
- 5g fresh coriander
How to make Mango and baby tomato salad
1)the dressing ingredients together in the bottom of a salad bowl.
2) Add the salad ingredients and toss well. Leave to sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Coconut bean salad
- Cucumber Radish Salad
- Papaya and soybean salad
- Bitter melon stuffed with spiced to...
- Avocado and edamame salad
- Paneer pakoras
- Turnip lettuce wraps
- French beans with paneer
- Griddled vegetables with tofu
- Italian stallion salad
- Wild Alaska salmon and couscous sal...
- Rocket, watermelon and feta salad