1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 20cm square non-stick baking tin and then lightly dust with flour. Set aside until needed.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar with a hand held electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the dairy free pure sunflower spread, desiccated coconut and orange juice and beat again until well mixed.
3. Sift the flour and baking powder into another bowl and then fold into the egg mixture, using a large metal spoon. Transfer to the prepared baking tin and bake for about 20 minutes or until well-risen and golden brown. Test that it is cooked with a thin metal skewer.
4. Remove the coconut cake from the oven and leave to rest in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
5. To make the passion fruit frosting place the dairy free pure sunflower spread in a stand-alone mixer. Add half of the icing sugar and mix for a minute or two to combine. Then switch off the machine and scrape down the sides with a spatula and add the salt and vanilla extract. Switch back on again and add in the rest of the sugar and mix until combined. Drizzle in enough of the rice milk and passion fruit puree to make a nice smooth frosting, scraping down the sides again with the spatula if necessary. Cover with cling film and chill until needed.
6. To decorate the coconut cake, spread over the passion fruit frosting with a spatula and then arrange the mango slices on top. Spoon over the passion fruit pulp and scatter with the lightly toasted coconut curls, if using. Cut into slices and arrange on plates or serve straight to the table on a nice cake stand.