1) Season both sides of pork with salt and black pepper. Heat 15ml of oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pork to hot pan and cook 2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
2) In a medium bowl, whisk together maple syrup, mustard, 3 garlic cloves, and ginger. Add sauce to pan and bring to a simmer.
3) Add chops to simmering liquid, cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover and simmer 5 more minutes, until sauce reduces and pork is cooked through.
4) Meanwhile, in another pan, heat the remaining 15ml of oil. Add the sprouts and the remaining minced garlic clove. Season with salt and pepper. Saute until heated through, about 5 to 7 minutes.
5) Serve immediately with the pork.