- 0.50 maple syrup
- 1 water
How to make Maple Syrup Crystals
- Pour syrup in pre-heated skillet over medium flame.
- When bubbly, stir constantly and cook another 4 minutes.
- Pour into silicone baking pan (never tried anything else, so use something else at your own caution shouldn't be enough to fill entirely, you need room to work it).
- before completely cooled (but no longer scalding!) gently stretch out to thin and add air into it.
- It should be a tacky taffy/candy like consistency at this time.
- Pull into a long thin rod (or a couple rods - no science here).
- Once hardened, crack and store in a air tight container - store in a cool place.
- Sprinkle on things as you please!
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- French Toast Napoleon with Maple S...
- Mulled maple syrup
- White peach-bourbon French toast wi...
- Mini Lemon Chiffon Cakes with Lemon...
- Nalesniki, aka Crepes
- German pancake
- Mini pancakes with raspberry sorbet...
- Crystallized ginger olive oil cupca...
- Maple Cream Cheese Pots de Creme
- Banana sour cream pancakes
- The Willows raised apple pancake
- Panettone eggy bread