For the original margarita:
1) Ratio for any volume of margarita: 3:2:1 = 3 parts tequila: 2 parts Triple Sec, 1 part lime juice. Place whichever amount you choose, depending upon your guests, into a large pitcher.
For the sugar syrup:
1) Simmer water and sugar over high heat until the sugar has completely dissolved then chill.
For the limes salt:
1)Combine the salt and lime zest with a mortar and pestle. Set in a plate to dip your glass in.
For the margarita bar:
1) Have buckets of ice and shakers set up around the margarita pitchers.
2) Fill glasses with ice, original margarita and flavour profiles, if desired.
3) Dip the rims of the glasses into the simple syrup then into the lime-salt so the salt sticks to the rim of the glass.
3) Pour the mixed drink into your salted glass and enjoy.
For the pineapple and jalepeno:
1) In a blender, combine fresh pineapple chunks with seeded jalapeno and simple syrup together until you have a nice yellow puree. Add, to taste, to original margarita.
For the strawberry mixture:
1) Puree strawberries in a blender with simple syrup until you have a bright pink puree. Add, to taste, to original margarita.
For the lime-ginger mixture:
1) Simmer simple syrup with ginger slices and finish with fresh lime juice then cool and set in refrigerator overnight to infuse ginger flavor. Add slices of fresh lime just before serving. Add, to taste, to original margarita.