1. Place fish on chopping board. Slice at an angle (sashimi-style cut), and place into clean glass bowl.
2. Place chopped red onion into glass bowl with fish. Add sesame oil and hot sauce to mixture, then place chopped red chilli, fresh parsley and olive oil into glass bowl.
3. Finish off with the juice of 2 limes. Stir together and allow to marinade for a few minutes.
4. For the croutons, heat olive oil up in pan over medium to high heat.
5. Add garlic and stir through. Add bread to pan until toasted and warm.
1. Place fish delicately onto plate, add spring onion, top with croutons, cress and a wedge of lime.